Eggless eggnog isn’t just a tongue-twister: it’s a simple and delicious way to make creamy, homemade eggnog. Eggless eggnog is perfect for anyone with egg allergies, concerns about raw eggs, or those who just don’t want to spend time separating eggs and waiting for them to chill in the refrigerator. That’s right: instead of waiting for an hour for the eggnog to chill, this delicious drink can be prepared in less than 10 minutes. Let the holiday fun begin!
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant French vanilla pudding
4 c. low fat milk
1/2 t. nutmeg
1/4 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. almond extract
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the pudding mix in 2 c. milk. Whisk about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes
- Remove from the fridge and add the nutmeg, cinnamon, almond extract and remaining milk.
- Whisk until well blended.
- If you keep this overnight, you may need to thin with more milk the next day – add until desired consistency is reached.