Cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a great twist on a classic sweet treat. The recipe can be simple or a bit more complicated, all depending on how much time you have! Feel free to make your own cheesecake filling with cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract; or, save some time and simply use pre-made cheesecake filling for a speedier process. Besides your cheesecake filling, you only need fresh strawberries and finely crushed graham crackers. This simple cheesecake stuffed strawberries recipe is quickly becoming our go-to for a special treat!
2 lbs. fresh strawberries
1 container of cheesecake filling
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 t. sour cream
1 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- Wash and dry strawberries. Remove the stems with a straw and use a spoon to create a small hole in the strawberries–this is where the cheesecake will go. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until it’s fluffy. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and combined. (You can also use ready-made cheesecake mixture.)
- Place this cheesecake mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with the corner cut off. Squeeze a little bit of the mixture into each strawberry, and place the strawberries on a wax-paper-lined baking sheet when done. Place crushed graham crackers in a bowl.
- Dip the part of the strawberry with cheesecake with crushed graham crackers.
- Place the strawberries back in the fridge until ready to eat.